During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome you back to Essential Beauty and Hair. We are excited to announce that we are now open for business.
Our top priority has always been to bring you, our clients, an unparalleled, safe experience when visiting us in our salon. Our team has been hard at work during this time to raise the bar in respect of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure compliance with government guidelines whilst focusing on your needs in a safe manner.
Whilst our salon has always met the most stringent sanitation requirements, these will now be more visibly on display with additional signage for your peace of mind.
We Thank You for your patience, loyalty and support over this very trying time. We ask that you please be patient and understanding whilst we schedule all your bookings. When you schedule your appointments, we will talk you through the process. We have been advised to allow a 30 min cleaning period in-between clients whilst we sanitize all common areas from the entrance to the treatment areas, to the bathroom and reception.
We will require you to confirm your appointment via WhatsApp, with a declaration of good health as we need to stay informed and transparent with health issues.
To keep you ourselves, our clients and employee’s safe, we ask all our guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the salon if you or a household member have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in contact with a person that has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Refrain from visiting the salon if you are under isolation or quarantine.
- Respect the salon’s sanitation and hygiene standards and to strictly adhere to the processes and guidelines posted in the salon and as advised by our staff.
- On arrival and after sanitizing your hands, you will need to sign the register at the check-in area declaring that you are well and have no symptoms. You may use your own pen or sanitize the pen at the check-in with the sanitizer that is made available.
- You will then be invited to wash your hands before commencing with your treatment, and again before leaving the salon.
- One of us will be there to welcome you to the salon and talk you through our new procedures.
- Please arrive wearing a mask.
- No Mask No Entry.
- We will be practicing social distancing so hugging will be virtual for the time being. But as always you will receive a warm welcome.
- When in the common areas of the salon, please maintain the required social distance and move around as little as possible.
- Please arrive without jewelry.
- We are precluded from serving refreshments.
- We will not have any magazines or flyers of any type.
Thank you to each and every one of you for your phone calls and messages of support and concern over the past three months. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. We have been moved by your love and support. Thank You!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will gladly assist where possible.